- Level 5 Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist, North London School of Sports Massage (NLSSM)
- Functional Anatomy & Physiology
- Sport & Remedial Massage
- Advanced Remedial Massage Techniques
- Assessment and Diagnostic Skills
- Injury and Rehabilitation
- Medical Conditions and altered Physiology
- Full member of the Sports Massage Association (SMA)
I work with a range of private clients across London.
I specialise in treating:
- shoulder, neck and back pain
- muscle injuries
- musculoskeletal imbalances
- stiff joints
- areas with general tension
I am trained to work with athletes and people suffering from sport injuries. I am often invited to provide services at various major events such as the Royal Parks Half Marathon, the London Marathon, the Great City Race and “Sevens and the City” in Allianz Park.
Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sports massage, even those who do not practise any physical activity as this therapy has numerous positive effects on the muscular, skeletal and nervous systems.
“Qualifications are important but clients need to see their therapists as a role model”.
I am passionate about sports, nutrition and health. I have been practising sports since early stages of my life and I appreciate the demands an active lifestyle requires. As a therapist this allows me to understand my clients’ needs better and I often relate to them.
“Life is too short but at the same time we live longer and longer. Our body is a perfectly designed machine which has been programmed to live more than 8 decades… If we do not look after it and do not invest time and dedication then our quality of life will be badly compromised in the future.
I am committed to improve my clients’ health and wellbeing not only offering treatment but encouraging them to follow a healthy and active lifestyle which not only will make them feel better but will provide them with a better quality of life.”